Happy Valentine Day 2011 Wishes, SMS, Valentine Day Wallpapers, Gift and Cards

Wednesday, February 2, 2011
Valentine Day on 14th February 2011. Valentine Day SMS, Romantic Valentines Day SMS, Valentine Day Messages, Valentine Gifts, Valentine Heart, Valentine Day Wallpapers and Valentine Day Greetings Cards send to your dear friends





































24hrs make a lovely day,
7 days make a lovely week,
52 weeks make a lovely year & knowing a
person like me will make ur life lovely.
Have a lovely day n life!


No poems no fancy words
I just want the world to know that
I LOVE YOU my Princess with all my heart.
Happy Valentines Day!!


Here is my heart, it is yours so take it,
Treat it gently, please do not break it.
Its full of love thats good and true,
So please keep it always close to u.


Have I told you recently
that I love you
well, just in case I didn’t
today I want to say it
over and over, and over again
I love you!


Valentine, you make me silly;
You make my heart beat willy-nilly;
When I’m with you, the world is hazy;
Valentine, you drive me crazy!


Wish you all a very Happy Valentines Day!!!