Happy Missing Day Wishes, Missing Day SMS, Messages, Missing Day Wallpapers, Greetings

Friday, February 4, 2011
Valentine Missing Day on 20th February 2011. Missing Day SMS, Missing Day Messages, Missing Day Wishes, Missing Day Wallpapers and Missing Day Greetings Cards send to your dear friends



















Missing Day SMS:

If u wanna know how much I miss you,
Try to catch rain drops,
The ones u catch is how much u miss me,
and the ones you miss is how much I miss


Life is so short, so fast the lone hours fly,
We ought to be together, you and
I Miss you every hour and every moment of everyday sweetheart
Happy Missing Day!


Like the tree needs the Earth
Like the Night needs the Moon
Like the Star needs the Sky
Like the Guitar needs the Tune
My world needs You
I MISS YOU!


Missing someone
Is a part of loving them
If you're never apart
Then you'll never know
How strong your love really is....

Happy Missing  Day!!