Happy Propose Day 2011 Wishes, SMS, Messages, Propose Day Wallpapers and Cards

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Valentine Propose Day on 08th February 2011. Propose Day SMS, Propose Day Messages, Propose Day Wallpapers and Propose Day Greetings Cards send to your dear friends


















I am opening an emotional bank account for u sweetheart
So deposit your love in it and you will get the interest.
Be my Valentine!
Happy Propose Day


Propose ka naya style:
I have a heart n that is true,
But now it has
gone from me to u,
So care for it just like i do,
B'COZ i have no
heart n u have two.


I have Spent Many Sleepless Nights,
In Your Love And i don’t want,
My Son 2 Do same 4 Your Daughter,
So lets make them Brother And Sister …
“Happy Propose Day”


I love you for not what you are but,
What I become when I am there with you.
SO be with me forever.
Happy Propose Day