Happy Raksha Bandhan / Rakhi Festival 2011 Wishes, Wallpapers, Greetings Cards

Wednesday, August 3, 2011
Raksha Bandhan or Rakhi festival the chaste bond of love between a brother and a sister is one of the deepest and noblest of human emotions. The festival celebrates on the full moon day of Shravana (July-August).  The festival of Raksha Bandhan celebration in India on 14th August, 2011
Raksha Bandhan Wallpaper & Greetings








Raksha Bandhan Wishes / SMS
The loving occasion of Raksha Bandhan is the best time Brother,
to reminisce fondly the wonderful moment we have spent together,
sharing each other’s joys and sorrows…
Thanks for spreading smiles everywhere
and making life so beautiful, meaningful and Happy… My Dear Brother


You know that you are the
most precious stone in the
collection of my secret treasure..
Wishing you very Happy Rakhi
and best of luck for every thing.


Warm wishes and love are sent your way...
May the gifts of happiness,
friendship, peace and joy
fill your life. Have a Wonderful Rakhi


You are the best sister that I would ever get in my life.
I want you to be happy wherever and however you are.
I know you love me too but I love you more than anyone else in this world.
Missing you
Love you forever

Wish you are a very Happy Rakhi !!