Friendship day 2011 Wishes, SMS, Messages, Quotes and Wallpapers

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Friendship day will be celebrated on August 7 2011


Friendship day SMS

FRIENDSHIP is like a tree… It is not MEASURED on how TALL it could be, but is on how DEEP the ROOTS HAVE GROWN…
HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!!!

I miss my Friends,
When I see some other Gang sitting around, caring, slapping each other.
Their mischievous smiles switching to loud laughter’s,
Though stranger to me,
they represent a part of my life I lost somewhere,
I miss my friends.
I like you all, I love u all, Stay happy where ever you are

Hamaare to daaman mein kaanto ke siva kuch nahin. Aap to phoolon ke kharid-daar nazar aate hain. Jahan mein kitne dost mile hume par sabse ache aap nazar aate hain..

Friendship day Quotes:

Being a friend is not just sharing a joke, a conversation, a cup of coffee or a funny story. It means sharing an honest and true part of yourself.

Anybody can sympathise with the sufferings of a friend, but it requires a very fine nature to sympathise with a friend's success.

"True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it be lost."


If you are in trouble, If you need a hand, Just call my number, because I'm ur friend!
Happy Friendship day!!!