Three Nail Designs

Monday, August 22, 2011
Hey again!  Today I have for you are three sweet little nail designs.  They come in various ideas from sprayed to french tip.  These nails are for adult and young adult females and fall in every category.  Each have there own channels and designs.  These nails fall in the bracelet slot.  (Let me know if you would like to switch the slots by email if you really want it switched.  I will try to set that up for you.)  They are a long type of nail and quite square.  :)  The first picture has two channels, the middle has three and so does the bottom.

NOTE:  When the nails are on the hand for some reason the hand twitches, but only slightly and only when the Sim is not using their hands.  Like when they are just standing still, other then that, I believe there are no problems.) 

I hope you guys can enjoy!  Thanks again so, so much!  You guys really mean a lot to me. Creating is so fun and it is more fun when people can enjoy too!  Have a great day guys. ☺




Custom Mesh: By Me 
Texture: Hand-painted by Me
Polycount: 480
~ Download ~


This mesh I made was made to run on older machines or ones that cannot handle high polycount meshes, so I didn't put to much detail into the mesh because I wanted it to run smooth on most machines. ☺