MAGANDANG HAPON PO! -PART THREE!

Monday, January 3, 2011
So now that everybody has had a good Christmas and New Years (Seasons greetings by the way) I can continue my story of the Philippines trip! I know it might be a bit old news but ill be quick. I somehow cant continue with unfinished business at hand.

To recap, last time I headed for a photo shoot in Philippines which was to be used for promoting the Mr Gay World 2011 Competition to be held in March this year in Manila.
The Next day, the 9th of December was my birthday, but there was no time for celebration. It was the launch of the Red Ribbon Campaign and with a day filled with Television appearances there was no rest. The day started early and we headed to the TV studios for an appearance on Juicy, one of the best known talk shows. From there we headed to Club Phi where the launch was to be held!

After a very successful launch we headed to another TV station to appear on the Philippines version of The David Letterman show. Once all the formalities were done it was finally time to relax and enjoy some birthday celebrations. I was treated to an incredible cabaret show at Club Mwah which ended in a presentation of a cake after which we danced the night away….well not for too long as the next day was yet another Radio appearance.

On the Sunday (I was to leave for SA later that evening) we made a trip to Villa Escudero, a heritage site just outside of Manila. From there it was one more meeting with Boy Abunda, the ‘Oprah’ of Philippines and then off to the airport!