Tied Tunic Top

Friday, July 8, 2011
This is an update on my old Tied Tunic Top, I thought the texture was rather shitty, so I fixed it and I love it!  I think it came out much better.  There are two variations to the metal part of the belt area, it comes in  silver or gold.  It is available for everyday and formal wear, young adult and adult females.  I decided that this top is kind of a soft fabric kind of mixed with silk and other softer fabrics to give it a unique texture idea.  

I hope you like this!  I no longer have the other one up for download, so If you are trying to get the old one I am very sorry!

NOTE:  There is a slight coloration issue with the belt in CAS but out of CAS everything is just fine!  I just wanted to note that to you all.  




Custom Mesh: By Me 
Texture: Hand-painted by Me
Polycount: 3434