QUICKY!

Monday, November 29, 2010
Hey ya'll!


So, I'm gonna try and get as much info into as little a space as possible...lol....hey we can't all sit on blogs the whole day reading while the boss looks over our shoulders!


So, my last days as Mr Gay South Africa: I can only say it was a pleasure. I had the privilege of spending it on a cruise with the 2010 contestants, only this time around I had a lot more time on my hands and was able to really appreciate the wonders of the ocean...and may I say stable ground...as the last day on the ship was spend walking from hard to starboard, and not because we wanted to, but because of the motion of the ocean. On Friday night a new Representative for the SA Gay Community was chosen and the entire day was like reliving my year in a nutshell while reminiscing about my own experience on the night of the 2009 competition. All in all, it was an incredible year, and if i had to write EVERYTHING down, I probably would have to compile it in a book.....maybe I should!


These next few weeks are going to be just as exciting, with the Mamba Online Sexiest Man Competition (www.mambaonline.com) on the 1st December, and then the  Philippines on the 5th where I will be addressing  the media in a speech on HIV/Aids-Where we come from, and where are we going?


On top of all that, if all goes well and according to plan, I will be releasing my Debut Single to the public during my stay in Manila and it will be available for you to download from my blog and other available sites, so keep your eyes on this spot!


Until then, Adios!
Charl