A New Sim!

Saturday, August 7, 2010



Hi, I created this Sim to celebrate this summer.

Her name is Summer Girl (I named her that on purpose so that you can name her something you like!)

I purposely made all her clothing and accessories default so that it is more fun for you to choose what you want her to wear from your own Sims3 Wardrobe.

However, you can find her makeup and hair below (NOTE : I did not create any of the makeup, eyes, hair, ect....)

~Hair by Peggyzone, also, considering it is a donation item you can find it uploaded free here.
~Skin by a creator on Garden Of the Shadows.
~Makeup by Lemon leaf; Lip gloss, contacts, and foundation.
~Eyeshadow by LadyFrontBum.


Summer Girls Personality Traits are:

Family Oriented
Neat
Athletic
Loves Outdoors
Green Thumb

Her Life Time Wish is; To be surrounded by family.

Her favorite food is Pancakes. She likes to listen to Pop music, and her favorite color is Turquoise.

Summer Girl's Everyday. Like stated earlier, I chose to use all default so that way you can dress her with your own wardrobe.


The pattern on her dress if found on My Blog! Created by me :)

Formal Wear


This Pattern on her dress is yet, another one created by me! You can find it here, on My Blog.

Sleep Wear



Workout wear


Swimsuit



And that is Summer Girl! I hope you enjoy her!
You can download her here