Sleeveless Cowl Neck Dress

Sunday, September 11, 2011
I have created a cowl neck dress that is quite plain but I think it looks really nice.  It is for everyday and formal, young adult and adult females.  The texture I created on it is a smooth --really soft type texture which I think, compliments the very textured surface of the cowl part.  Because the idea was so plain I thought it would be nice if I kept the back open and I liked how that idea came out!  So yeah, I hope you guys enjoy!

Thank you, thank you, thank you, for always visiting my blog guys.  You all give me so much support and make me very happy.  I love you all so much! ♥

NOTE:  In CAS and only CAS there is a slight coloration problem at the very bottom of the dress but out of CAS it is 100% fine.  I've checked out of game and all is fine!  So don't worry!  Let me know if anything else is wrong!  







Custom Mesh: By Me 
Texture: Hand-painted by Me
Polycount: 4342