Mr. Gay World 2010 at Your Fingertips!

Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Mr. Gay World 2010 at Your Fingertips!

Hey ya'll!

It's a while since I updated my blog. The reason being that this past fortnight has been a bit of an adjustment for me. As some of you might know, Patrick and I are in the process of moving to Johannesburg. I have to admit, its both daunting and exciting as it's a new starts in a new city and along with that comes the unknown, but both of us have confidence in knowing that its all going to be OK. 

It's been an interesting time since I have left my old job. I have been trying to focus more on future projects I would like to take on as Mr Gay World. I also attended a March for the two guys from Malawi, Steven and Tiwonge. By now I'm sure you all know who they are and also the end result of their fate. I must admit I was ecstatic when one of my friends, Kevin Moore called me up on Saturday afternoon, telling me he had just heard they were released. Within seconds the news spread like wild fire! At the end of the day, our voices were heard, because we all took a stand and became the voice for people who could not speak for themselves!

 ON A DIFFERENT NOTE: Some of my travelling arrangements have changed. Unfortunately I will not be able to make it to NYC Pride this year, but I will be in Berlin from the 17th -20th June! So if you are in the area, come and say hi, or just come and have a good time in Berlin.

Also, check out the ink above for  QTown. its a US magazine that has just released its 6th edition. I'm on the cover and also doing some Q and A, so let me know what you think!

For now, ill say ciao.

C